DUBLIN [mdash] Conrad Bruce Fritz, Jr., 66, passed away Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at his home in Dublin, Virginia. He was preceded in death by his parents, Conrad Bruce Fritz, Sr. and Wanda Snyder Fritz; and sister, Roxanne Keland. Survivors include his wife, Debra Lynn Elliott Fritz; son, Tra…
BEDFORD [mdash] Evelyn I. Cochran Simpkins, 72, of Evington, passed away on Monday, July 1, 2019. Born on July 11, 1946 in Eckman, West Virginia, she was a daughter of the late Thomas J. Cochran and Virginia Hartley Cochran and was the loving wife of F. Daniel (Danny) Simpkins for 42 years. …
- Lady Tiger soccer team looking forward to sectionals.
- Details emerge about deadly, brutal Princeton stabbing
- Mercer County swears in three new deputies
- Mercer reports 31st Covid death, surpasses 500 cases, more than 200 active
- Mercer Schools receive tablets from Utah university
- City Council green lights Halloween, "Christian Heritage Week" in November
- BSC hires Super Bowl winning coach for football program
- Board of Health once again takes medical marijuana under advisement
- New Bluewell mural welcomes tourists, ATV riders to Mercer
- County Courthouse staying busy with voter registration
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
On this week's edition of the Gridiron Show with Ron Poniewasz Jr. and Luxenberg Garbett Kelly George, P.C.'s Larry Kelly talk about the playoff situation in Class 2A and highlight our athlete of the week, Union's Anthony Nealy.
George Bremer and Bill Burt debate the top teams in the AFC and NFC; Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes prep for the opening of Big Ten football season; and Clay Horning riffs on the ways the Rays play baseball.
George Bremer and Bill Burt discuss COVID-19 and rookie quarterbacks in the NFL, Kevin Brockway updates us on college basketball and Clay Horning gives his take on the great debate: Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
In this week's episode, George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about COVID-19 drama unfolding in the NFL, Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss the Big Ten's upcoming start to football season and Clay Horning goes in-depth on the Heat's Jimmy Butler.
George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about the Chiefs' dominance after KC walloped the Ravens; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway debate whether Big Ten teams should have been included in polls; and Clay Horning muses on the NBA Finals and whether the Heat can pull off an upset of the Lakers.