The Princeton Camera Club will host the 31st Annual Amateur Open Photography Exhibition at Mercer Mall in Bluefield, May 1-5. The camera club holds this exhibition each year to celebrate amateur photographers and to further interest in photography as an art. Photographic entries are divided into multiple categories and divisions for judging and ribboning. All entries must be dropped off at either Associated Photography, located at 813 Mercer St. in Princeton, or Frame Works, located at 234 Expert Circle in Princeton, no later than April 15 for judging. Winning photographs will be displayed at Associated Photography after the Mall show until May 16. For more information on the contest contact Associated Photography, 304-425-5519; Ed Oxley, 304-920-9824; Roger Shrewsbury, 304-920-0325; or Dixie Lee Hoke-Webb, 304-645-4229.
DUBLIN [mdash] Conrad Bruce Fritz, Jr., 66, passed away Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at his home in Dublin, Virginia. He was preceded in death by his parents, Conrad Bruce Fritz, Sr. and Wanda Snyder Fritz; and sister, Roxanne Keland. Survivors include his wife, Debra Lynn Elliott Fritz; son, Tra…
- Mercer County Grand Jury
- Over 1,000 Covid-19 cases, 37th death confirmed as Mercer virus numbers explode
- Tigers, Beavers both qualify for football playoffs
- This Week in WV History
- Mercer Memories
- Wanda Donahue retiring after nearly 50 years serving the City of Princeton
- Concord Food Pantry begins 2020 donation campaign
- Holiday of Lights on scheduled to open
- Gov. Justice gives guidance on having a virus safe holiday
- Newly re-elected Puckett shares vision for Mercer County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.