The next Always Free Honor Flight will be held on May 15. Honor Flight Network was created to honor America’s veterans by transporting them to Washington, D. C. at no cost. Top priority is given to the senior veterans – World War II survivors, along with those other veterans who may be terminally ill; however any and all veterans are welcome. To request an application call 304-425-8660.
DUBLIN [mdash] Conrad Bruce Fritz, Jr., 66, passed away Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at his home in Dublin, Virginia. He was preceded in death by his parents, Conrad Bruce Fritz, Sr. and Wanda Snyder Fritz; and sister, Roxanne Keland. Survivors include his wife, Debra Lynn Elliott Fritz; son, Tra…
- Mercer County Grand Jury
- Over 1,000 Covid-19 cases, 37th death confirmed as Mercer virus numbers explode
- Tigers, Beavers both qualify for football playoffs
- This Week in WV History
- Holiday of Lights on scheduled to open
- Wanda Donahue retiring after nearly 50 years serving the City of Princeton
- Mercer Memories
- Newly re-elected Puckett shares vision for Mercer County
- WVCAN recognizes Chairman John Shott for dedication to helping children who have been abused
- Gov. Justice gives guidance on having a virus safe holiday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.