#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
BEDFORD [mdash] Evelyn I. Cochran Simpkins, 72, of Evington, passed away on Monday, July 1, 2019. Born on July 11, 1946 in Eckman, West Virginia, she was a daughter of the late Thomas J. Cochran and Virginia Hartley Cochran and was the loving wife of F. Daniel (Danny) Simpkins for 42 years. …
- Edwards Grocery keeps community tradition alive in Oakvale area
- Exit 1 development OK'd
- Clay statue to be moved in September
- Police Blotter - Aug. 23: Princeton Police Department
- Black Steel Arms and Coatings offers countless customizations
- Mercer County Health Report - July 2019
- Chamber of the Two Virginia's welcomes new CEO
- Police Blotter Aug. 16
- Tigers look for redemption against Red Devils
- Ride enthusiasts expected for annual Head of the Dragon event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.