BEDFORD [mdash] Evelyn I. Cochran Simpkins, 72, of Evington, passed away on Monday, July 1, 2019. Born on July 11, 1946 in Eckman, West Virginia, she was a daughter of the late Thomas J. Cochran and Virginia Hartley Cochran and was the loving wife of F. Daniel (Danny) Simpkins for 42 years. …
- Business of the Week: Princeton's Y Not Shoppe offers home decor and more
- Princeton's Annual Christmas Parade scheduled for Nov. 30
- Lake Shawnee visited by Travel Channel's paranormal experts
- Jury finds parents responsible for starvation of baby
- Princeton Police participate in No Shave for the Brave
- Trial for suspected child abuser set back to Jan.
- This week in WV History
- Public Hearing Delayed: Board of Health to hear input on Clean Indoor Air Regulation next year
- Voters decide to approve Mercer County excess school levy
- Athens School recognized for fire safety awareness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.