Slideshow: Mercer School students put social studies in the spotlight
Forty-six projects hit the display tables at Mercer School Wednesday, as the school marked its annual Social Studies Fair inside the Mary Alice Kaufman Student Life Center. The event included in-depth examinations of a variety of topics, including extreme weather, the East River Mountain Tunnel, the Sept. 11 terror attacks on America, the T-Rex and much more. The first-place winners from the school event will proceed on to the county/regional Social Studies Fair at Mercer Mall.
- Slideshow: Madrigals perform at Princeton Public Library The Princeton Senior High School Madrigals perform at Princeton Public Library Wednesday afternoon.
- Slideshow: Princeton Christmas parade ushers holiday season into town The Princeton-Mercer County Chamber of Commerce hosted its annual Christmas Parade Monday, Dec. 2. More than 100 floats, bands, vehicles and other participants marched and rolled their way along Mercer Street, delivering holiday cheer to thousands of bystanders who came out to enjoy the region's largest Christmas parade.
- Slideshow: Ceres School students count blessings, fill cornucopias Third- and fourth-grade students at Ceres Elementary School spent part of their day Tuesday being thankful. The colored Thanksgiving cornucopias, before teacher Lisa Blankenship and her daughter, Madeline, taught them how to make popcorn without a microwave. The students then filled their cornucopias with the healthy snack.
- Slideshow:Diamonds 'N Gold Look glistens at ribbon-cutting Randolph Evans and his team cut the ceremonial ribbon to officially declare the newest store in their shopping destination — Diamonds 'N Gold Look — open at 901 Mercer St., Princeton. The store joins The Bronze Look I and II, offering shoppers jewelry, fine art, collectible coins, art glass and much more.
- Slideshow: Melrose fifth-graders celebrate moms Melrose School's fifth-graders in Leann Taylor's class welcomed their moms, or grandmas, to school Tuesday with a special Muffins with Mom event. Students were encouraged to bring their moms to school for breakfast in the classroom and a special story. Thursday, the same class will have Donuts with Dad.
- Slideshow: Princeton Veterans Day Parade
- Slideshow: Trick-or-Treat at the Times 1-70 Batman & Robin, a handful of princesses, a Mercer County Sheriff’s Deputy and several ghouls of all sorts visited the Princeton Times office Thursday, October 31, for the 2013 Trick-or-Treat at the Times. Photo prints and CDs will be available for pickup on Nov. 8, and the costume contest winners will be announced in Friday, Nov. 8, Princeton Times, but for now, enjoy a sampling of the photos we shot at the event.
- Slideshow: Trick-or-Treat at the Times 71-142 Batman & Robin, a handful of princesses, a Mercer County Sheriff’s Deputy and several ghouls of all sorts visited the Princeton Times office Thursday, October 31, for the 2013 Trick-or-Treat at the Times. Photo prints and CDs will be available for pickup on Nov. 9, and the costume contest winners will be announced in Friday, November 8, Princeton Times, but for now, enjoy a sampling of the photos we shot at the event.
- Slideshow: Firefighters battle Combs Run fire Firefighters from Princeton, East River, and Green Valley-Glenwood battled a structure fire on Combs Run Road near Princeton Thursday afternoon.
- Fall Photo Contest Entries